Set up queues in Dispense to route orders as they get marked for pickup, allowing you to handle large quantities of orders in an organized manner.
How it works:
- You can enable and add queues in your store settings and customize their names (ie, Register 1, Bay A, or 2nd Floor)
- When a customer is marked as "Checked In," their orders will be auto-assigned sequentially to a queue
- Once an order is ready to be picked up, simply click the “Ready for Pickup” status on the order which will text your customer to let them know which queue to proceed to
- Queue names will also appear on each order's printed receipt so your runner knows where to bring the order
- The "Queue" and "Status" columns in Dispense will update for each order and can be sorted and/or filtered on your Orders dashboard